วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552
Back to Basics #BPE3BR 350 Watt Blender Express
Back to Basics #BPE3BR 350 Watt Blender Express
Product Description
Blender Express, 350W, Chrome & Black Blender, Convenient Economical Way To Blend In A Healthy Drink Every Day, Simple 2 Speed & Pulse Dial Make Blending Quick & Easy, Blender Jar Doubles As An Insulating Mug That Fits Comfortably In Most Cup Holders, Twist On Lid Provides Spill Proof Protection & Lid Flips Up For Easy Sipping, Ice Crushing Blades Quickly Smooth Frozen Fruit & Ice, Stores Compactly In Cupboard Or Pantry, Comes In Brush Chrome With Black Accents, ETL Approved
Feature
- Back to Basics #BPE3BR 350 Watt Blender Express
- FOCUS ELECTRICS
Great little smoothie maker
I bought this for my daughter's apartment and she loved it-she joined the Navy and I inherited it-I just love it. Every morning I make a nutritional smoothie with frozen fruit. It pulverizes the fruit and is easy to clean. A tip-get some 10" straws to sip your smoothie. I have used it every day for at least a year and it is still going strong
Ideal Blender for protein shakes
This blender is very simple. Really not much to it. Takes up almost no space at all. I won't say that the quality is good. I'm on my third one. The first one just had some mechanical failure and the blade siezed up on the lid. I wish I could've just purchased another lid with blade, but I never saw an option for that. HOWEVER, I stick with this blender because it's the least messy, you can purchase extra cups with lids (pack of 2 for $10, I think), they're dishwasher safe (put the cups in the top shelf, though), and they're the perfect size for a protein shake. Why use a regular blender? You'd have to clean out that every time you use it and then also clean out whatever cup you pour it into as well. Gets the job done and keep the mess to a minimum.
Powerful, convenient blender
I love making things with blenders, but I absolute hate the clean-up (especially since I usually make single servings). This makes it incredibly easy to make a single serving to go, with a very quick cleanup. The cup is probably a little larger than I need, but it's very secure and not messy. Highly recommended if your needs are like mine (quick, easy, convenient).
0 ความคิดเห็น: to “ Back to Basics #BPE3BR 350 Watt Blender Express ”
แสดงความคิดเห็น