วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552
Vita-Mix 1300 TurboBlend 4500
Vita-Mix 1300 TurboBlend 4500
Product Description
Vita-Mix TurboBlend 4500 is a heavy-duty, commercial-quality blender that delivers optimum performance and power. Superior engineering strengthens each part, ensuring a product that will last.
Feature
- Heavy-duty, 2+ peak horsepower motor with 2-speed control
- Virtually unbreakable, 64-ounce, polycarbonate container
- All stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Metal-to-metal driver, thermally protected motor for optimum performance
- Measures 20-1/2 by 7-1/4 by 8-3/4 inches; 5-year warranty
Use it every day!
I contemplated for about a year before spending so much on a blender. I finally purchased it and have used it every day, several times a day and love it. I no longer purchase fruit drinks but make my own in seconds. I now keep organic frozen fruit and yogurt on hand, and this makes delicious smoothies. Soups? how simple when I come in late and don't feel like cooking. I eat much better and very rarely eat junk food, just drink a fresh fruit smoothie. Great for a breakfast smoothie drink too when sleep takes priority. Very easy to rinse out. It is worth the money. It will also scare the deer away. When my windows were open, deer heard it and took off; it is a little loud but no worse than some of my other appliances. Certainly should not deter you from purchasing it. Well worth it, and no problems getting my fruit and veggies every day.
awesome blender
i bought this for my mom for mother's day because her jaw is not as strong as it used to be, and her favorite foods are apples and romaine lettuce. now, she blends up all of her fruits and vegetables (and a number of other things...) into delicious smoothies and is as healthy as ever. it's only been about a month, but it has worked wonderfully.
Grrrrrrrrrrreat!
I love my Vita-Mix and would buy another one if I had to. Due to various health issues, I was compelled to change my eating habits because I enjoy living and wanted to continue. Since using my Vita-Mix to make green smoothies to increase my fruit and vegetable consumption, I have lost over 100lbs, no longer have to take diabetes or high blood pressure medications and haven't had to take a sick day from work in over a year! Before, I was running out of sick time as I was out every month. I feel great every day and have been featured in an article in our workplace health & fitness newsletter and I lead a walking club at my job. I wasn't even a couch potato, I was under the couch! Now, I don't even have the couch any more..I don't need to sit with all this energy! The Vita-mix is a great investment in your health and worth the expense.
0 ความคิดเห็น: to “ Vita-Mix 1300 TurboBlend 4500 ”
แสดงความคิดเห็น