Search this blog


Home About Contact
วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Waring WPB05 Professional Kitchen Blender, Chrome  

Waring WPB05 Professional Kitchen Blender, Chrome










Product Description
Heavy-Duty Blender with 2-Speed Motor. Ruggedly, durable metal base and 40 Ounce Glass Jar English and Metric gradations Removable blade assembly for easy and thorough cleaning Rugged metal base with polished Chrome finish

Feature
  • 40-ounce glass jar holds 5 cups of mixed drinks, soup, or sauce
  • Powerful 350-watt motor crushes ice fast
  • High and low speeds cover mixing, chopping, and pureeing
  • Dishwasher-safe glass jar and lid for easy cleaning
  • Measures 16-1/2 by 8 by 7 inches; 1-year warranty, 5-year motor warranty
CustomerReviews

worked well for about 2 years with limited use
Just like the title says. I gave this to my parents as a gift. Used only for mixed drinks occasionally. The whole reason I buy these higher end (I know there are way more expensive blenders, I worked as a bartender while in college) products is because I don't want to have to buy them twice. I sent an email to Waring regarding warranty repair. If they fix it under warranty I will re-write my review.


Looks nice, but.....
Nice appearance, solidly built but I live in an apartment and this thing is so LOUD that I stopped using it for the sake of my ears and those of my neighbors. After debating whether to get industrial grade ear protection, I dropped it off at Goodwill. Adios blender, vaya con dios!


Design Flaw - Blades Hit Jar Interior
This blender has a design flaw (or poor manufacturing tolerances). The removable blade component can wobble around inside the jar, allowing the blades to hit the inside of the jar.



I received (and returned) two of these blenders from Amazon. In each case the blade hit the inside of the jar, causing the motor to strain, the blade to bend and carve a crevice into the jar.



This defect likely explains the motor problems noted in the other reviews.






What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories